Waxing Rates & Policies
*7 for the price of 5 on select services!
Ask about our Membership program only $19.99 per month
Call Us Today!
We do not offer refunds or store credit for products or services.
Touch Up Policy
We have a 2 day touch up policy here at Tommy’s Wax Center. If we have failed to remove all unwanted hair from the area of the service you received, we will happily touch it up for you at no charge. The touch up must be within 2 calendar days of original service and performed at the original store with a manager consultation.
If you are more than 8 minutes late for your reservation, you will be marked as a no show and we may have to reschedule all or part of your services. If you know that you are going to be running late, we ask that you call and let us know so that we can reschedule your reservation to best accommodate you.
We know that things can sometimes come up unexpectedly. For this reason, we ask that if you need to cancel your appointment, please call at least 1 hour before your reservation. Reservations canceled 8 minutes or more after scheduled reservation time will be marked as a no show.
No Show Policy
The first time you miss your reservation, you will receive a courtesy call. The second time you miss your reservation, you will be notified of our No Show Policy. Guests with 3 or more no shows in a 6 month period will be restricted from booking reservations over the phone or online, and be placed as a “walk in only” guest; meaning that they may only book their reservations directly at the store when they are in need of services. This period of restriction will last for 3 months. We want all of our guests to have the opportunity to book over the phone and ask that you please call to cancel your reservation, even if it is at the last minute.
We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
Gratuity is not included in the price of the services. You will have the option to add gratuity to your service during the check out procedure.
In order to better serve you:
- We ask that you please arrive 5 minutes early to your scheduled reservation.
- If you need to use the restroom, please do so before being called back for services.
- Only the guest and the wax technician are allowed in the waxing room while services are being performed. Guests aged 15 or younger may be accompanied in the waxing room by a parent or guardian.
- Children may not be left unattended at the front while receiving services.
- Inform your wax technician if you have any change in your skin care regime or if you are using any oral or topical prescription acne medications.
No pets are allowed into the wax center. Assistance animals are permitted, but must be clearly marked as such.